Siba is dedicated to recognizing the sacrifices our service men and women make for the United States, and we are proud to serve them. We honor our military heroes, including active duty, National Guard, veterans and retirees, with certain benefits not available to regular students – all that is required is a military ID or DD214 (Discharge). Siba offers the following to qualified service members:
- Application and Textbook Fee Waivers: For military students, we will waiver the application fee of $25 and quarterly textbook fees of $200-$250 per quarter.
- ACE (American Council on Education) credits: ACE collaborates with the DoD to review military training and experiences in order to recommend appropriate college credit.
- MyCAA financial assistance for spouses: This program is for military spouses and provides financial assistance for military spouses pursuing an associates degree.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits: This program allows the VA to partially or fully fund tuition and fee expenses.
- Montgomery GI Bill benefits: This bill is available for those who enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces, enroll, and pay $100 per month for 12 months – they are then entitled to receive a monthly education benefit once they have completed a minimum service obligation.
- Military Tuition Assistance: The VA will pay the difference between the total cost of a college course and the amount of Tuition Assistance the military pays for the course.
- Survivors’ & Dependents’: (DEA/Chapter 35) Increased Educational Benefit
- Military training credit: We award credits for military training courses and some military occupational specialties.
- Transfer credits: We accept transfer credits from accredited institutions that were based on military training credits or ACE credits.
- We offer the following to qualified applicants:
- Change of Order Withdrawal: If you are active duty or may be called to duty we will accommodate you so that you will lose no credits and, if possible, pick up where you left off when the Change of Order came.
- Graduation fees are included in tuition.
Any questions concerning our services to active duty, veteran, first responders, and their families can be directed to Admissions by calling (314) 421-0949, ext. 1119 or emailing email@example.com.