THE LAW IS ON YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU PURSUE A DEGREE IN PARALEGAL STUDIES.
The need for well-trained paralegals is seemingly endless. Siba’s Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees prepare you to become a valued, respected professional in the legal field. Our programs, developed by a board of practicing attorneys and paralegals, combine computer and business courses with a comprehensive legal curriculum to provide our graduates with the skills employers want.
Our emphasis on computer skills training prepares qualified graduates who are better able to produce legal documents and perform valuable legal research for their future employers.
- Civil Litigation & Evidence
- Criminal Law & Corporate Law
- Personal Injury/Torts
- Property Law & Family Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Contracts & Bankruptcy
- Legal Research and Writing & Legal Ethics
- Intellectual Property, Philosophy of Law
- Marketing & Human Resource Management
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint™
“The small class size was a major factor in choosing this school. The law classes gave me that extra boost above other candidates, and continue to assist me in answering client and coworker questions.”
A.A.S., Paralegal Studies
B.S., Business Administration