THERE ARE SO MANY EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN RETAIL MANAGEMENT/FASHION MERCHANDISING.
Do you love the glamour and fast-paced trends of the fashion industry? Do you see yourself being part of this ever-changing world? If so, Siba has the program to make your passion your profession. You may choose from an 18-month Associate’s degree, and/or a 3-year Bachelor’s degree. These programs offer unique opportunities to graduates, including retail buying, sales and management, visual merchandising, marketing and promotion, fashion show production, and designer representation.
- Retail Buying and Visual Merchandising
- Designer Studies & Fashion Forecasting
- Clothing & Design
- Fashion Selling & Management
- Textiles & Non-Textiles (Accessories)
- Advertising & Fashion Coordination
- History of Costume & 20th Century Dress
- Retail Analysis & Profitability
- Apparel Product Development
- International Business & Diversity Studies
- Careers in Fashion & Portfolio Development
“The accelerated programs and small classroom sizes were deciding factors for me. Siba does a great job of equipping students with the skills they need for the real workplace.”
A.A.S., Retail Management/Fashion Merchandising
B.S., Business Administration